SaaS Document Management Solutions
The Archive Studio Document Management Software Suite and its components are offered in the Cloud or as a local server-based solution, allowing you the flexibility of local ownership or subscription access from anywhere. Secure browser based access to your organizations content management solution for document management, collaboration, email archiving and compliance, knowledge management, customized workflow and records retention. In addition to a cloud subscription or an on-premise installation, DocuLex extends a third option with our cloud SAS 70 / SSAE 16 standard certified environment to host your dedicated servers as a complete turn-key managed service.
Access all of the features found in Archive Studio for automated document imaging, document management and workflow, with instant document access wherever and whenever needed through the DocuLex subscription-based Cloud offering of Archive Studio.
- Removes the operations onus from records center staff
- Well suited for organizations with limited IT staff
- Share documents across multiple offices, other companies and the public
- Users are provided with a custom portal design specific for their content management needs
- Secure document access with encrypted site access and SSL protection
- Share and amend native document formats, while organizing and tracking
- SAS 70 / SSAE 16 standard certified environment
Also available is a server-based solution for local install of Archive Studio should this type of configuration be a better fit based on your requirements. Acquire all of the document management benefits that the Archive Studio Suite has to offer on-premise, with your IT staff in direct control of your installation/application, always with the immediate and knowledgeable assistance of the DocuLex Support Staff should you have that requirement.
Visit Facebook for a complete historic timeline, current events and discussions
Visit LinkedIn for business and partner updates